Friday, November 20, 2015

Sharing Some Math Problems

I thought it might be nice to share some of the problems I've written for Saturday School, just in case other kids might have fun with them too.

The problems are at http://tinyurl.com/saturdayschoolpdf2. The grade level of the topics is roughly from Kindergarten to grade 2.

Happy mathing! If you see any errors, please let me know in the comments. (For the sake of context, I should note that I made each of these pages quickly on a Saturday morning.)

Update 11/16/2016: URL corrected

3 comments:

JasonZimba said...

Pasting in an excellent suggestion & critique I received from a colleague:

when you give the double direction, “write and equation and give the answer” distributed over multiple problems, you create an unwanted executive load in the assignment. Better to factor it out as “write an equation” over set of problems, then “solve the equations you wrote” as separate task. or “give the answer” as a separate task, or all three….many won’t realize that the solutions to the equations are also the answers to the questions.

Danielle Seabold said...

The link to your PDF files seems to be bad.

Jason Zimba said...

Thanks, Danielle - I uploaded the file again and gave it a new TinyURL. The link should work now.